Thursday, February 9, 2012

What kind of vitamin can I use to fight my allergies to strong smells?

I have already been taking bee pollen for my outdoor allergies, but I am also mildly allergic to perfumes, gasoline, cleaning products, etc. My nose gets irritated when I breathe them. Is there a vitamin that can fight this specific problem?

What kind of vitamin can I use to fight my allergies to strong smells?
I have had the same thing all my life. I am big time into nutritional healing and homeopathic remedies, tried them all, nothing has worked. I just try to focus on keeping my immune system strong by taking certain vitamins known to enhance the immune system, such as astralagus. I almost never get sick any more, especially once I started taking beta glucans 1,3. I get migranes and headaches just from someone walking by with Calvin Klein cologne or some other really strong musky scent. I have chemical proofed my home as much as possible, no perfumes or colognes, use all natural Dr. Bronners soap and chemical free shampoos and detergents. Vinegar for cleaning floors, no bleach or chemicals for cleaning ever! I read Natural Cures they Don't want you to know about by Trudeau, and it has changed my life. I almost never get sinus problems any more, I am so much healthier, but - I still have the reaction to smells -- just not as extreme.
Reply:Mangosteen xanthones have proven anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory effects, both usefull in controlling the symptoms of allergies.



In clinical experience adults and children reported benefits from the mangosteen. Some were able to stop using the pharmaceutical drug Singulair (a keukotriene inhibitor).

In addition, the prophylactic use of the juice can prevent allergy and asthma sypmtoms in many sufferrers.



A daily regimen of mangosteen, with its anti-allergenic properties, is a good investment.



Drugs are dangerous and foods, as supplements, are not.



Why use a drug when a food could do the same thing?





http://www.mangosteen101.co.uk





http://www.goxanthones.com

Nintendo Wii
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment