Monday, February 13, 2012

Better time of day to give Singular and Claratin to child?

My daughter is currently taking Singular and Claratin,and Im wondering if it would be MORE beneficial to her to take these two medications at specific times of the day? Like the Cingular in the morning, since that is when she is going outside(during the day) and will be confronted with all the pollen and such.. and then the Singular at night to curbe the cough and enable her to breath better at night? Or vice versa...Thoughts?

Better time of day to give Singular and Claratin to child?
I take the same two combinations, and I prefer to take Claritin at night right before I go to bed. It lasts for awhile, then when I wake up I'm not uncomfortable and I can go outside no problem. I take Singulair in the morning, and I also put in eye drops a few times a day, to help with itchy eyes. In the end it's just apersonal preference, but I like to take it at night becaue I'm always in a rush in the AM and it takes awhile to kick in.
Reply:How old is your daughter?? Does she really HAVE to take these meds?? Is her health endangered? If she is young and taking drugs now, her health may be compromised . I believe in taking meds but not young children, the doctor told me that they can harm kidneys in young children. Search for other solutions like apple cider vinegar and honey. there are natural solutions to allergys. If you want more info on this write back and I'll try to help you with it.

running shoes
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment