Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How long do I need to wait for an allergic reaction to stop?

I discovered I have an allergy to oak pollen while I was on vacation last week. The pollen count was over 900 or something like that. I was MISERABLE. I arrived home yesterday and I feel better, but my sinuses are still very clogged and my eyes are still very red and itchy. WHEN WILL IT END!?

How long do I need to wait for an allergic reaction to stop?
well i can't really tell you when will it end but to make it go away faster you could deffinetly take some allergie medicine like claritin, also you would have to take it everyday and then if you ever get where there is oak pollen you won't get such a bad reaction...also wearing sunglases when you go outside where there is pollen helps because then it won't get in your eyes and cause reaction...but if there is no oak pollen where you are living give it couple days and also take some allergie medicine...

family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment