Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is "GNC Natural Brand Bee Pollen Whole Granules" imported?

Is this product imported and only distributed by USA or is it both made and distributed by USA?

Is "GNC Natural Brand Bee Pollen Whole Granules" imported?
I would never feed GNC to my dog! OK, I'll get serious, now. GNC is a corporation. They will contract bee pollen from the cheapest source possible and what you are buying could be from "anywhere at anytime." It's a business.



However, they still have the nutritional properties much touted for bee pollen, just not the benefits of it being harvested in your local area for other side benefits.



My favorite source for bee pollen is my local farmer's market, which would be the best way for anyone to purchase bee pollen, because they are harvested from the local bees who collect pollen from the plants that are common in your area, which makes a difference when consuming them to prevent allergies.



I also buy bee pollen from David Wolf (google his name), he offers organic foods as well as bee pollen, which is my second source because its very fresh, and the quality is high. Just not local.



For those of you who haven't tried bee pollen, I love to put it in my cereal or smoothies as a natural sweetener or a small handful as a snack to keep blood sugar even and energy up in between a meal.



Have a great day.
Reply:I agree, I wouldn't use anything from GNC.

riding boots

No comments:

Post a Comment