Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why do I seem to have so many allergies?

I live in the Northwest...Oregon to be exact, and I seem to have some very awful seasonal allergies. I have known for a long time that pollen and grass are my biggest offenders, but the allergy reports for my area say that the pollen counts are low enough that not many of us should suffer like we do. What gives?

Why do I seem to have so many allergies?
The atmosphere is becoming increasingly polluted. If you want relief from all the air born allergies in your area, take a teaspoon of LOCAL honey each day and your body will develop immunities to these irritants. Pollen, smog, mold dust, pet dander, etc will all be controlled with local honey. You will boost your all around general immunity with local honey as well. Like all herbal remedies, it will take a month or so to become effective but there are no side effects or long term damage caused by ingesting local honey.
Reply:Go to your town hall and ask about bee keepers in your town. Usually the meetings are there. If not, try the small local stores or ice cream stands in yor town or at least within 50 miles of your house. Report It

shoes stock

No comments:

Post a Comment