Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I get rid of bees in my garden so I can trim my flowering shrubs?

I realize the bees are attracted to the pollen but my flowering shrub is taking over the garden because I can't get close enough to trim.

How do I get rid of bees in my garden so I can trim my flowering shrubs?
Ever try one of those glass bee catchers? I have two and they work great. They are made of glass with a hole in the bottom. You fill it with something sweet, it heats up in the sun and the bees smell it, fly up the hole and can't get out. Works great for flies too. Ultimately they drown, which sounds cruel, but better than getting stung. I got mine at Target.
Reply:either protect yourself from the bees.. (dress for it) or wait until the blossoms are done.



you might consider doing it at night.. bees don't fly at night.



Don't spray the bees..


No comments:

Post a Comment