Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I clean a pond and build a waterfall?

We have just purchased a country home, a fixer upper, and I am looking for knowlege about some upcoming projects. My first is I have a ton of really high weeds to take down, our typical weed eater isn't strong enough. Any ideas? Also, we have a pond, a real pond, not man-made, that deperately needs cleaned. It has a ton of "slime" (I'm told it's pollen) on top of the water. There is no filter or aeration system.Where do I begin? And what is the most inexpensive way to do this? I

am not afraid of hard work. I just don't know what I am doing. I am also looking for a baby nubian female goat, just for a pet. Is there also anywhere out there to look for farm animals that need a home?

How do I clean a pond and build a waterfall?
pay someone to do it duh silly
Reply:http://youtube.com/watch?v=r-wXPXKNvX0



watch that, it shows you how. -Alex



oh, try this too



http://youtube.com/watch?v=crdSKCGTkQk%26amp;m...


No comments:

Post a Comment