Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How did I get asthma recently when I'm only allergic to pollen..and there's no pollen in winter in Maine?

I don't understand how I managed to get asthma when I'm not allergic to anything except pollens..but there are no pollens in the winter in Maine. I also developed GERD...Man I am confused.

How did I get asthma recently when I'm only allergic to pollen..and there's no pollen in winter in Maine?
the reflux can cause the asthma.. the acid may be getting pushed up by excess gasses in the digestive tract. (this is what happens to me) To fix that a nature-path (natural medicine doc) put me on a couple of teaspoons of apple cider vinegar a day ( I know what you're thinking, but) The reason I was getting acid reflux is that I didn't have enough acid to digest what I was eating, this created excess gas that was pushing stomach acid up into the esophagus.. if I remember to take my (yeech!) apple cider vinegar I don't have any problems with reflux.


No comments:

Post a Comment