Sunday, February 5, 2012

During alllergy season, does pollen in your eyes make your vision a little bit worse?

I think it makes the eyes cloudy because of dryness, the vision stays the same not making it worse. I have really bad allergies that I have to stay indoors and eat pills like candy. My eyes sting when I go outside and have to keep eye drops with me. My vision is fine during the winter. I can see crystal clear but the rest of the year it seems cloudy when I'm outside. Every year when I get my eyes checked it doesn't change much, not even enough to get new glasses or contacts.

During alllergy season, does pollen in your eyes make your vision a little bit worse?
Yes. As an allergy sufferer who has big pollen issues,I feel like it does. My eyes tend to tear up quicker now and itch like crazy making it impossible to wear contacts. I am forced to wear glasses (and not very happy abt that). I am dealing with these symptoms by using allergan 'allergy drops' and taking Zyrtec once a day. Are you using drops or an antihistimine? That may help you too. Good luck!
Reply:my eyes get really blurry I think is because there are so many allergens in the air


No comments:

Post a Comment