Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why does sperm smell like pollen?

im serious, it semlls like pollen. Why is that so? please some one give me detail. i have heard the old saying "planting the seed" in regards to procreation. So is there any relation?



Seed=plant=flower wich has pollen and it smells like sperm. :)



Do not flag, me this is serious!

Why does sperm smell like pollen?
It depends upon what you eat .... you eating a lot of pollen?





Oh I think she just won ...
Reply:My lover's sperm doesn't smell like that.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

People joke but I'very noticedo it too. My supermarket absolutely smells like pollen. It can'take be coincidence.

Unknown said...

People joke but I'very noticedo it too. My supermarket absolutely smells like pollen. It can'take be coincidence.

Unknown said...

(Damn spell checker) People joke but I'very noticed it too. My sperm absolutely smells like pollen. It can't be coincidence. This would be a good question for Doctor Oz.

Post a Comment