Thursday, February 9, 2012

What are the dates of the ragweed hay fever season in New York City?

A former NY resident, I relocated many years ago, to a place where I'm no longer bothered by hay fever. I'm now planning to return for vacation, but I can't recall the dates of the fall ragweed season, which I need to avoid. I also have a lesser allergy to timothy pollen, so those dates are of interest too.

What are the dates of the ragweed hay fever season in New York City?
the usual peak dispersal period for Ragweed is mid-August to mid-September
Reply:i don't have allergies...but the pollen count is high ...due to all the trees budding..and all the other trees flowering...the season has just started..and the dry sunny days we are having..apparently makes it worse...for those who do suffer from seasonal allergies.


  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment