Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Is there any kind of a ar wax that will keep pollen away ?

coz i like to have my car nice and shiney so i have to wash it every day and as soon as i wash it polle and other summer junk get on it is there any kind of a way that will keep it away or blom them off my car easily

Is there any kind of a ar wax that will keep pollen away ?
no there isnt... there not a kind of wax that can put a shield around your car... but i was thinking the same thing... only thing you can do is just constantly wash it... I take a dry towel and brush all the pollen off the car
Reply:Sorry no I wish there was I would be all over it LOL



But what you can do is Wax the car with a good car wax and then use the Mr. Clean car wash system to rinse off the car. The Mr. Clean system soap has polymers that make the water run off the car easier and then when you rinse it the water gets filtered so there is no minerals in the water to cause water spots. The wax I use is Turtle Wax Platinum or Turtle Wax Emerald Series Advanced Paste Wax



I drive a large SUV and in the summer it looks yellow from all the pollen but I do what I said above and its so much easier to maintain.


No comments:

Post a Comment