Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I have a purple heart plant. Is this pollen? Where did it come from? Please follow link to see pictures.?

Please see pictures at

http://picasaweb.google.com/mjlyellow



Yesterday I looked at my garden and this yellow substance was not there. It rained a little bit overnight. Today I looked at my garden and there is a surprising amount of this yellow substance in front of and under the plant. I have three of these plants, but this only happened to one of them. What is it? What caused this?

I have a purple heart plant. Is this pollen? Where did it come from? Please follow link to see pictures.?
when did you plant your purple heart?? which is beautiful by the way! it look like some sort of ground covering plant... its actually kinda pretty.. if you just recently plant your plant then it might have come off of it from the store.. or flew from some one elses yard.. i dont know what it is.. try snipping some of it off and taking it to a flower nursery... just to be on the safe side use gloves and put it in a baggie..... they should know what it is... good luck!


  • makeup websites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment