Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is the recommended dose of bee pollen?

it says on the bottle whether it is liquid or capsules.Must be careful that you do not have a bee allergy or you are in for a reaction you will not like- difficulty breathing

What is the recommended dose of bee pollen?
It would depend greatly on what form you're taking and for what purpose. My daughter and I use raw bee pollen for airborne allergies, and found that the processed pollen isn't as highly regarded.



My daughter was taking approximately one teaspoon of raw pollen daily and no longer suffers from allergies on a regular basis. When her hayfever starts acting up, she'll start taking it again and the symptoms subside. I only have occasional hayfever and take it as needed.



I am allergic to bees, and have no side effects from the pollen.


No comments:

Post a Comment