Friday, February 3, 2012

Royal Jelly an Bee Pollen are they good for allergies which is best?

I can tell you what works, my husband takes these vitamins; separately of course, he takes vitamin B6 %26amp; B12, also takes calcium, vitamin C Beta carotene, pantothenic acid, all lowest milligrams, he takes them before going to bed every night, has not had any allergy problems for years, but be aware this will take about three months to get fully into your system to work properly and before you see some results then after that no problems, this has been the most successful treatment ever, he found this treatment in some natural healing books of mine and some nursing books of my mothers and used combined suggestions, Successful results for quite some years now. I take a Homeopathic remedy called Sabadilla 30 or 60 strength this has worked extremely well for me as far as my allegies go. Good Luck !

Royal Jelly an Bee Pollen are they good for allergies which is best?
Neither is of any use for treating allergies -- or anything else.
Reply:where did u come up with that? i have never heard of such a thing


No comments:

Post a Comment