Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is engine detailing necessary? Does it make your car run better or is it just for aesthetics?

I like to detail my engine twice a year. Once after the leaves fall off the trees and then once around late spring after the pollen falls off the trees. I have the best looking engine on my street but I wanted to know if it's just an aesthetic thing or am I doing something good for the car?

Is engine detailing necessary? Does it make your car run better or is it just for aesthetics?
its good to keep it clean the dirt dont help the motor stay cool and it also dont get inside as much plus it looks better and easier to see things bad not to say when you do have to work on it its not all greasey.... sounds like your doing it right and the times are fine


No comments:

Post a Comment