Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I live in So. California. In the last several years we have yellow stains on our cars. it looks like pollen, i

It is pollen.

Here in New England we get it every year.

I live in So. California. In the last several years we have yellow stains on our cars. it looks like pollen, i
it very well could be pollen. Bee pollen. Two years ago, we had what we THOUGHT was a bee hive in our tree out front, next thing we saw was millions of bees flying all over the place. Good thing no one was stung, but later that day when I went to my car, I to notice yellow marks all over my car and came to realize, it must have been from the Bees. Its really stuck on there, a good car wash would be fine to get it off, and you want to do it right away or not wait soo long, as it could eat away at your cars paint...
Reply:Could be yellow sand. Usually it blows over from China, but can blow over from any desert area

safety boots

No comments:

Post a Comment