Thursday, February 9, 2012

How do I help my allergies after a cross country meet?

Allergies are really affecting me after cross country meets. Last time Tuesday I ran a 17:17 5k but afterwards I could barely stand up because I was sneezing so much. I am fine after hard workouts at practice. Flonase/Nasonex + Clariten don't seem to help either. A couple months ago I went to the allergist and he said that I was allergic to Birch pollen and dustmites.



The weird thing is that I feel find while running. It is only 5-10 minutes after a big meet that a serious allergy attack hits me.



Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

How do I help my allergies after a cross country meet?
Hey,dude,i have suffered from allergies all my life.I suffered from acute asthma and everything else that comes with allergies.Right now i am as fit as a fiddle,simply because i have been eating pure natural honey and even the combe of honey which has more medicinal properties in it.Just think for a minute,the glorious bees gather pollen and nectar from far and wide,this nectar which later becomes honey has elements that are local to these various fields,elements that you are also allergic to.When you eat these,they all combine to work together and anesthesize you and in my own estimation,works in the reverse to correct that which is wrong in your system.Over time,if you eat honey and the combe religiously,you will have overcome your allergies to pollen ectcetera.You would not even notice it happening,you will just wake up one day and find that you don't get those symptoms anymore.Believe me,i used to suffer from blocked nose,hayfever,itching, and so on,not to mention asthma.Today,it's all history.Get pure natural honey from the supermarket,or health shop,make sure its not adulterated,take 1 dessert spoonful 3 times a day.Try to use it as a spread on your toast or sandwich.Let it replace sugar in your tea or cereal and gradually it will build up your resistance to these interfering mites and pollen.Whatever medication you use in the meantime,stick with it and don't stop until you begin to notice the difference.However,when you've been cured,i'd keep at the honey though.Also,if you want to learn more about the uses of honey there is a book about it called the 'power of honey'although i don't know who the author is,but it used to belong to my dad. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment