Friday, February 3, 2012

Has anyone heard of a BEE Pollen product from Australia, that can help with snoring?

I have never heard of this and I am a sleep technician that treats snoring patients every night.

Has anyone heard of a BEE Pollen product from Australia, that can help with snoring?
They have bee pollen in most stores, or at least at places like Whole Foods, but I tried it for allergies and did not see a difference.



I would suggest a sleep study first to determine if the patient has sleep apnea.
Reply:My husband was very Snore-ee last night, and I can hear him from here now. Forget the pollen, I could use some BEES to Shut Him Up!!! or at least chase him outside.



Forgive me, I'm a long-time hubby-snore sufferer.



(Disclaimer: I don't need to hear from any self-perceived medical experts telling me about what they've garnered from snoring-support web sites. Nor do I intend to try to 'off' my husband - yes, I know all about bee allergies, so just relax, okay? )

What are some of the best hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment