Monday, January 30, 2012

Will Similasan eye drops actually get rid of conjunctivitis caused by an allergin? (dust, pollen etc.).?

I have conjunctivitis, self diagnosed. Ive got watery eyes, red, swollen with a little burn at times. My question is do I absolutely have to go to the doctor or can I use these eye drops to heal this affliction? Is there something else I can use as well? I know I should go to the doc but I dont really have the means to right now...

Will Similasan eye drops actually get rid of conjunctivitis caused by an allergin? (dust, pollen etc.).?
I'm not familiar with Similasan, but you need an antibiotic. Polysporin is usually given for that.



Polysporin drops if it is the upper lid affected, or in ointment form if it is the bottom lid , is a quick , over the counter anti biotic that works very well.

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment