Monday, January 30, 2012

When pollen season hits my lips start to itch...?

What causes it and what's going on in there? I've yet to meet anyone else that has described the same.

When pollen season hits my lips start to itch...?
Yeah hmm thats quite odd. I have very very aggressive and heavy allergies, and have never had lip itches. I would suggest going to the doctor and having an allergy test done, so you can find out what it is you're allergic too. Some medication you can buy at the store might not be right to help you with something specific. It might be an element within your house too, unless this is osmething you experience outside then it might be a little more broad. But yes, get a test done and see what it is you're allergic too, your doctor will tell you what the reaction is as well.
Reply:it is called pollen allergy i suggest visit dermatologist


No comments:

Post a Comment