Friday, January 27, 2012

Honda CRV Pollen Filter 2006 UK Diesel Model?

I have an egg type odour coming through the heater / ventilation system into the cabin, all be it only slight. The Honda dealer has said the pollen filter needs cleaning and they have quoted over £75 for this. Does anyone know where the pollen filter is located and how easy is it to clean

Honda CRV Pollen Filter 2006 UK Diesel Model?
The pollen filter is located behind the glove box.

You will need to remove a plastic cover to remove the element which If I remember rightly is in 2 parts.

I think you will have to get the 2 cartridge elements from a dealer as the last time I tried a motor factors they were not quite the right size and would not fit.

I have got a diagram but would need to send it to you as an attachment, so if you want it I will need your e:mail address.

frankiegardener@yahoo.co.uk
Reply:This is also called a cabin filter and should be cleanable or replaceable. Your owners manual should tell you where it is. some you access from the inside near heater core. Others are accessed from the outside below front windshield.

What are some of the best hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment